Thursday, September 1, 2011

Big Floral Mini Cards

Just thought I'd share with you a few little mini gift cards I made. I am so often in need of a teeny card to slip into a package and find this 3x3 size to be perfect.
I love the color of SU!'s Pink Pirouette card stock, so I decided to make these using the textured paper as my base.


Little to no stamping was required. Just big flowers and ribbons, and on one of them a little piece of patterned paper left over from another project.


There are so many beautiful pre-made flowers you can buy (such as the one above), or you can just make your own! My stamped flowers here were made using Stampin' Up!'s Triple Treat Flower stamp from their 2011/2012 idea book & catalog (below).


Thanks for stopping by to see my quick little gift enclosure cards. I'll have some more little cards to show you soon, as I seem to be on a mini card kick lately ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, so nice to see you creating. How are your hands feeling? These cards are so pretty.

Have a great day hun. hugs

Jacquel said...

These are sooo cute Sarah & what a great idea! Very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

Margaret said...

Oh, I love flowers and your cards are so adorable! Doing a great job.

Cindy J. said...

I am a new follower!!! I just hopped over from the SCS Y&R thread. Your stuff is super cute... and I am a HUGE Sizzix fan. I still think Sizzix is my favorite die cut brand. Guess I am old fashioined! :) Great work, too!