Monday, October 3, 2011

Perfect Sentiments Design Team!


Only 2 more days and The Perfect Sentiments Challenge Blog will be launched! I can hardly wait to get started and share all the fun we have in store for you!
Please hop on over there for a look at our wonderful Design Team. We have a terrific group of ladies with TONS of talent who have some amazing creations that they will all be sharing with you to provide you with awesome inspiration.

I'll try to get back here later today with another card to share. But until then, I hope you'll check out everyone at The Perfect Sentiment.

I hope you have a great Monday and start of the new week!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

So excited to have you on the executive design team!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute card. When I saw that lace was one of the inspirations, I thought that is so "you".