Monday, November 7, 2011

My First Card For Classy Cards 'n Such!

I was so excited to share my latest news with you this morning! And now, I am back again to show you my first card as a guest design team member for Classy Cards 'n Such!

This is what I came up with, using several wonderful items from the store:

The beautiful patterned paper is from Prima's Romantique 6x6 paper pack.
I love the soft white swirls and flowers along the edges and in the corners.

I stamped the sentiment (from SU! Refuge & Strength set) onto white card stock which I had die cut using one of the Spellbinder's Fancy Tags Two dies. I added a coordinating silver Nestabling rhinestone tag over it.

After hanging a silver cross charm from white satin ribbon, I added a sweet little Lotus Bloom from Webster's pages on top of the bow. I love these flowers!
Notice how nicely the bow came out. That's because I used my Bow-Easy :-) What a great little tool that is!

Pearl stickers in the corners add a nice soft touch without covering too much of the pretty paper's print. Behind is a layer of vellum card stock which I had distressed. Everything was layered on top of a gray card stock base.

So there you have it: My first card for Classy Cards 'n Such! Please be sure to stop over to their blog to see my card there- as well as all the great cards from the design team!
And don't forget- you can receive a 10% discount on your entire purchase at
Classy Cards 'n Such by entering the code SARAH-10 when you order!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment and let me know what you think! I'll be back soon with another card featuring several more wonderful items from
Classy Cards 'n Such!

5 comments:

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Sarah,
Congratulation's on being a Guest Designer for Classy Cards 'n Such. Love your card the rhinestone tag is gorgeous and the beautiful little cross just make your card. Thanks' for your lovely comments. Hope your having a perfect day.

Jenn Fontaine said...

Sarah- this is just so very pretty! You have really developed your own style in card making and it is wonderful! I love the cross-love! Great card!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my word, Sarah!!! GIrl, you are blowing my mind with this one, my friend!!! I absolutely LOVE it!! Sorry, I have been MIA. I was sick, now my girls are sick and there are just not enough hours in a day ;D. Congrats on your guest spot, you will blow everyone away my friend!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah,
Oooo this card is absolutely stunning. Love all the layers. Your love for making cards shows in each one.

I hope you're doing well. :o)

Pam W. said...

Beautiful. I especially love the combo of bling and pearls. Congrats on being a guest designer!