Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!

Well, it's February 1st, and thanks to you, I have reached my goal of having more than 100 blog followers. Thank you so very much.
And now it is time for me to announce the winner of my blog candy:
Scrappin' Abby!

I could not think of the name of the internet picker thing I used once before, lol, so I went the old fashioned route and put all the names on pieces of paper in a little basket and had my youngest daughter reach in and pick one out. And Abby, it was you :-)
Please send me your mailing address and I will get these goodies sent to you.
I hope you will have fun with them!

Thanks again to everyone who participated in my contest. I will be doing another giveaway before long, so stay tuned ;-)

And tomorrow, my first post for the ABC Design Team blog will be up! I can hardly wait to share my card with you there. I hope you'll stop by and check it out!

Have a wonderful first day of February!
Blessings,
~Sarah

No comments: