Sunday, February 8, 2009

4th And Last (I think!)....


Here it is- my final square card in my series of four cards. Every card was basically made from the same layout and all using the Basic Grey "Perhaps" paper pad. I love this paper!
The difference in this one, however, is that I used a new ink that my friend Daisy gave me. It is from Ranger, called Archival Ink in Jet Black. Thank you so much, Daisy- I love it!! It didn't take as long to dry as I had anticipated and I didn't need to heat set it. I love how sharp it looks and so truly black! And another great feature: it cleaned right up off my stamp with no problem using SU! stamp cleaner. This is wonderful ink and I plan on using it a lot! If you want a great place to buy it, you can get it from Daisy's online store, eclecticPaperie. She has lots and lots of great products and her customer service is wonderful. The Basic Grey paper I used on this card, along with the crystal Stickles are also from eP.
So what do you think? Are you tired of my square cards yet? Hehe, I think I am about ready to move on to something a little different now. Hmmmm..... what will it be?

(You can click on the photo of the card to see the details up close.)
Here is a list of what I used to create this card:
Paper: SU! Going Grey and Brushed Silver; PTI white; Basic Grey "Perhaps"
Ink: Archival Ink- Jet Black from Ranger
Accessories: Marvy scalloped oval punches; Pearls from SU! Pretties Kit; Brides silver flowers from Michael's; Swarovsky crystals for centers of flowers; lace ribbon- unknown; silver wheelbarrow embellishment finding- unknown

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Sarah - and NO I'm not tired of your square cards...silly.

I love all of the finer details...the lace ribbon - that wheelbarrow - where'd you get THAT?? it's just plain beautiful my friend. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!!

Pam Wilson said...

I am loving your square cards. They just get prettier and prettier. I love the verse that you chose for this design. Keep 'em coming!

Laura said...

So pretty! I love the lace and pearls. I'm really liking the square cards.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love Basic Gray "Perhaps" paper. In fact, it's the only Basic Gray I have.

I love the verse on this card.

Unknown said...

This came out so super pretty. I love it!!! Very cool.

Renee V. said...

Well, I'm sitting here with my jaw to the floor. These are absolutely, positively gorgeous!
Psst. I gotta secret for you...
Hugs,
Renee

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Sarah

All these cards using the Basic Gray papers are beautiful, so soft and pretty. Love the wheelbarrow charm.