Thursday, May 27, 2010

Paired Up

Just a quick post today: Here are a couple of simple and easy cards I made the other night. They are both pretty much the same, but as I was making them I couldn't decide whether to use the burgundy ribbon or the blue, so I did one of each. Then, I wasn't sure which image, so again- one of each. I wanted to use bold enough sentiments so they would show up on top of the background paper, but my stamps were not bold enough. So, I went for Sizzix die cuts. I didn't have too many words, so I chose these. (I think they work okay.)
Just another couple of cards to add to the stash ;-) Hope you like them.
Thanks for stopping by!

Items used: SU! Happy Moments stamp set; SU! River Rock , Very Vanilla, and Basic Black c/s; K & Company background paper; SU! Bravo Burgundy grosgrain; SU! Bashful Blue satin; SU! circle punch; EK Success scalloped circle punch; Cuttlebug dot embossing folder; flat back blue pearls; SU! Bravo Burgundy marker; Fruit Punch and Gold Stickles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Both ribbons look great! Wonderful cards. :)

Unknown said...

These are adorable! You are so creative and inspiring! Thank you for sharing your creations and your love for creating.