Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hoping For Healing


I don't know what is going on lately, but I know so many people who have either been sick or have had some sort of injury. Including two of my very best friends- both having severely broken legs! Anyway, I can't seem to make get well cards fast enough these days. Here is a card I made for one of my friends.


I used Stampin' Up!'s Rich Razzleberry card stock for the base, and some Raspberry Lemonade DSP for the layers. I stamped the sentiment on vellum, which lets the design of the paper just show through faintly. I added several bits of bling, including quite a few flowers, some rhinestones and this awesome Prima butterfly. And I finished it off with Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon.


Here is a close up of that awesome butterfly. I just love Prima flowers, and lately have been finding some other great embellishments from them as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by. As always, your comments are always so appreciated and enjoyed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You are right...people all around me are struggling. It's heartbreaking.

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah, how are you doing? This card is stunning, that butterfly is beautiful, did you make it?

Thank you for stopping by my blog, your kind words bring a smile to my face. :o)

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

This card is so lovely Sarah!! your friend is going to love it!! so very pretty details!!
Thank you so very much for all the wonderful comments you left in my blog!! you made my day!! Thanks a bunch sarah !! it was so sweet!
HUgs
Lidia

Chris said...

Beautiful card Sarah! I love the butterfly! TFS!!