Monday, April 12, 2010

Birthday Surprises!


Wow- so much to tell you about! I have had so many surprises in the last 48 hours! First, was the hijacking of my blog by my awesome and sneaky daughter. Isn't she too cute in her Red Sox t-shirt and cap?! That resulted, as you can see, in the awesome new look of my blog. I love it! Thank you Kate!

The next day (Sunday) was my birthday. I had a lovely day. In the late afternoon, I had a super nice little celebration with my husband, our 5 kids (okay- I only gave birth to 4 of them; one is a son-in-law, but I consider him one of my 5!), and my very dear friend Maureen who came over with her two darling children. Maureen is also a member of my Stampin' Up! downline, and a very talented scrapbooker and cardmaker. I'll show you the gift bag and card she made, and the awesome papercrafting gifts she brought me.

I'll also show you some of the other gifts I received yesterday. I have no idea what I did to deserve such spoiling- but I sure am grateful for it! Gee, whoever thinks getting older isn't fun surely must not have wonderful friends and family like I have :-)

It will probably take me several posts to show you, so bear with me if it takes me a few days ;-)

No comments: