Monday, April 12, 2010

Pampering Time!

Oh my... I am actually going to do something I have never done before... get a facial!
My dear son in law's Mom (I know- I claim to be his mom, but of course she really is, lol) is and esthetician. Gail works at a really nice salon not far from my house. Well, for my birthday she sent me a gift certificate for a "relaxing, pampering facial". I have never had one, but from what my daughter tells me, I am going to LOVE it! I am really looking forward to this and can hardly wait.

The card she sent the GC in had me in stitches! Is this one of the cutest/funniest cards you have ever seen? The facial masks on the cats are all kind of thick and glittery. It's just too funny! And I got an extra kick out of it since Gail recently adopted two little kittens ;-)
It reads: "It takes work..." and then on the inside it says: "... to be as fabulous as we are."



I thought it was about as cute as it gets.
Thank you Gail, so very much. I am sooo looking forward to my pampering time!!

4 comments:

Pam W. said...

I'm so glad that you are back to blogging. I'm not at home, so I am going to do one comment for 3 posts.

1. The cake looks super yummy! I wish I could have shared a piece with you.

2. The goodies that Maureen gave you are so cool and the gift bag/card are soooo pretty.

3. You are soooo going to love that facial! You will not want to get out of the chair. Enjoy!

maureendb said...

Let me know how you like your facials...it is supposed to keep you looking young! haha I love facials! I hope that this doesn't start a new bad habit.

Unknown said...

Pam is so awesome. And YAY FOR FACIALS! Also great photo ;)

Unknown said...

Wow, this is a stunning card! You are so creative and the colors are beautiful!