Sunday, December 26, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNERS!

Happy day after Christmas!
I hope everyone had a truly blessed Christmas, filled with love, laughter and building wonderful memories with loved ones.

As promised, I am here with the winners of my two prizes. I used "Random Thing Picker" and these are the two winners that were picked:

For the craft items, the winner is Bonnie! She has a great blog called Stamping In The Light

For the vintage items, the winner is Rebecca! She also has a wonderful blog, Bella Carta

Congratulations to both of you ladies! I'll get your packages out to you this coming week. I hope you enjoy all your goodies as much as I enjoyed gathering them for you!

And thank you all so much for all your comments and to my new followers for joining in. I only wish I had enough prize packages for all of you! But please keep coming back. I do plan on having another giveaway before long :-)


No comments: