Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See!

I think this may be my favorite You Tube video of the season. You may already have seen this, but in case you haven't I just have to post it!

I had not heard of "Flash Mobbing" before, but I love it! After watching this I searched for more and found some other really fun ones, but this one still tops them, in my book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Note: I found that once you start playing You Tube videos, if you double click on the video it will play full screen size. Just hit the "esc" button on your keyboard when it's over.


Wasn't that awesome? Makes me want to hang out in malls all month in hopes of being flashed! Woops- that didn't sound right, lol!!! But I think you know what I mean :-) Or even to do the "flashing"! Wouldn't that be fun?!

Well, it's a rainy day in Southern California- again! Oh, how I want our typical warm and sunny days back! I am just going to stay inside all day with Christmas music playing and wrap Christmas presents, address my Christmas cards (yes I am running late!) and maybe even do some baking. I'll take a few pics of some of my favorite Christmas decorations in my house to share with you. Gosh, I can hardly believe Christmas is only 4 days away!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please remember that if you leave me a comment (thank you!), it will give you an entry for THIS drawing. But do be sure to read the "fine print" on the rules. Particularly the part about mentioning which prize you want to be entered in for ;-)

Have a wonderful day today!

1 comment:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Wow, Sarah, that gave me the chills!!! Can you imagine going to the mall and being showered like that? WOW!!!! Thank You for sharing!! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas...may GOD bless you this Christmas and throughout the coming year!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina