Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How To Wrap A Cat For Christmas

I know, I know. I told you just yesterday that I had found my favorite Christmas video. However....
This is soooo cute! I just love this cat! For all you lovers of fur legged friends I just have to share this.


I'll be back later and show you a few pics I promised of some of my house decorations. We did not get them all put up this year, but the house is definitely not lacking in the Christmas Spirit! :-) I'll try to get some good shots to share with you.

I hope you're getting all accomplished that you need to do this week, but managing to enjoy the season as well. I'll say to you what I have to keep reminding myself: In the process of over- doing (because we all tend to over-do!) just be sure to remember why we celebrate Christmas in the first place! Have some laugh, giggles, good cheer and share love with those who mean the most to you- and even those who don't!

Thanks for stopping by today; I'll be back a little bit later!

2 comments:

Stephanie Lizmore. said...

Hahaha! Oh my goodness, that's adorable! The music and the quotes made it much funnier. :) The cat looked quite comfy though, It was a good wrap job!

Rachel said...

This is such a cute video, I love it.
I tried it out with my cat, she wasn't quite as docile!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCQNmFoz_dI